Camp-Wash is the best detergent we got to know in the last 30 years and we use it on a daily basis to clean or to maintain our caravans and motorhomes.
- Cleans, maintains and seals in only one pass
- Liberates motorhomes and caravans from deep impurities
(black lines are a thing of the past)
- Optimal cleaning of tents and awnings on base of canvas
- Free from phosphate, formaldehyde and solvents
- Tensids are biodegredable in accordance with european decree
- Revitalising colours
- Camp-Wash can be diluted up to 1 : 40
- Content: 1 liter
For strong black lines this product should be used undiluted. Please be careful that the detergent does not come in touch with plastic parts, stickers and windows if it is not diluted.
The more often you wash your vehicle, the more you can dilute the detergent.
Since many of our clients in close proximity to us demand this product, we decided to also offer it to our clients from further away.
The Europe-wide distribution of Camp-Wash for end-consumers is done exclusively by us.
Please note that Camp-Wash also removes varnish damaged by UV radiation.
This incompability usually appears only on vehicles that are not washed regulary.
Please try it out on a non-visible spot.You can download a safety data sheet and the composition of our Camp-Wash detergent further below.
Hazardous materials information
Danger!H315: Causes skin irritations.
H319: Causes severe eye irritations.
Please be aware that the following informations:
Used from ..... to,
do not always apply for all vehicles of a specific model year.
If you can’t identify an article based on the pictures, then please send a request, with your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) enclosed, to thesparepart support.
- If you want to order the following articles, pleasealwayssubmit your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) during the order process.
Windows, bumpers, brake pads, rims, shock dampers, voltage transformers, lighting control systems, cutlery drawers, carpets.
No shipping without the vehicle identification no. ! ! !