- Hobby since the model year 1994
- Fendt since the model year 1998
- possibly also for older models
Orders for keys over the shopping basket can only be ordered with verification.
Why we have to act this way:
Our partners Hobby and Fendt have expressed great concerns in regards to many vehicle thefts that both keys and locking cylinders/barrels can be ordered without some kind of verification through our shop page. For this reason, we will from now on only sell them with corresponding verification. Please understand that we can not make any exceptions in this regard.
Please place the vehicle papers and the key on a flat surface and take a picture on which the vehicle identification number in the papers and the imprinted key number on the key are clearly visible.
- please upload this picture by using the upload feature in the shopping basket
- we will receive the picture after you successfully placed your order and we will then add the key to it manually
Price and availability on request. We are trying to keep all common key numbers in stock.
You can find the right key number imprinted on your (spare) key.
- Original spare parts are supplied without installation instructions and mounting materials, as these parts are intended for an installation in a workshop.
Please be aware that the following informations: Used from ..... to, do not always apply for all vehicles of a specific model year.
If you can’t identify an article based on the pictures, then please send a request, with your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) enclosed, to the sparepart support .
- If you want to order the following articles, please always submit your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) during the order process.
Windows, bumpers, brake pads, rims, shock dampers, voltage transformers, lighting control systems, cutlery drawers, carpets.
No shipping without the vehicle identification no. ! ! !