Since many changes have been made on electronic devices (some transformers were replaced by new models with new or upgraded functions), an incorrect installation could damage the transformer or the electrical parts. So the installation should only be made by a specialist. Because of many new features and new slots on these electronic devices, a false connection could lead to damages on the device itself and the electrics. Therefore the installation needs to be done by a specialist workshop. We ask for your understanding that we don't execute orders for this kind of item that are not addressed to a workshop.
Lighting control system EL443
- only in all Hobby caravan models of the model range "Premium" of model years 2011 + 2012
- in the Hobby caravan models "Excellent", "Premium" and "Prestige" of the model year 2013
- also in the Hobby "Premium" motor homes of the model year 2013
- NOT in "Siesta" motorhomes
The lighting control system in your caravan must be labeled with the number EL440.
Please indicate the vehicle identification number of the caravan with your order. Won't be available anymore after sale - has been replaced by the model EL497.
- Original spare parts are supplied without installation instructions and mounting materials, as these parts are intended for an installation in a workshop.
Please be aware that the following informations: Used from ..... to, do not always apply for all vehicles of a specific model year.
If you can’t identify an article based on the pictures, then please send a request, with your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) enclosed, to the sparepart support .
- If you want to order the following articles, please always submit your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) during the order process.
Windows, bumpers, brake pads, rims, shock dampers, voltage transformers, lighting control systems, cutlery drawers, carpets.
No shipping without the vehicle identification no. ! ! !