Wheel arch cover for Hobby caravans
- on all single axis caravans†of the model years 1990 - 1996
- since 1995 a different wheel arch was also used if spoilers are installed below the vehicle = > wheel arch cover
- is identical in construction with the brown wheel arch covers†that were used since 1983 (not available in brown anymore)
Only the wheel arch cover will be delivered. The gray rubber profile can be found further below.
This article is not available as a Hobby factory-made spare part anymore
This reproduced part is based on the original Hobby part and is produced†in a thermo forming†process
The Hobby Caravan company has given us (Campingmarkt GmbH) permission to reproduce this article
Since we are not in posession of the original forms, small differences may occur in the reproduced parts
Production and distribution: Campingmarkt GmbH / 38644 Goslar / Alte Heerstr. 18
- Original spare parts are supplied without installation instructions and mounting materials, as these parts are intended for an installation in a workshop.
Please be aware that the following informations: Used from ..... to, do not always apply for all vehicles of a specific model year.
If you canít identify an article based on the pictures, then please send a request, with your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) enclosed, to the sparepart support .
- If you want to order the following articles, please always submit your chassis number (vehicle identification no.) during the order process.
Windows, bumpers, brake pads, rims, shock dampers, voltage transformers, lighting control systems, cutlery drawers, carpets.
No shipping without the vehicle identification no. ! ! !